Generally we not permit its members, third party developers, partners and the media (“you”) to use its name, trademarks, logos, web pages, screenshots and other brand features. Narrow and specific exceptions are detailed below. Any other uses must obtain prior approval from The Austin Eagle.
We never approve the following types of requests because they violate our Terms of Service. So please don’t ask permission to:
• Use our trademarks such as The Austin Eagle in the name of your business, group, event, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering,
• Use our trademarks more prominently than your product or service name,
• Use our trademarks on promotional materials that you are distributing or selling,
• Modify our trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images, designs, or incorporate them into a slogan, or
• Use our trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with or endorsement by The Austin Eagle of your products or services.